Sponsors

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

5 Tips To Learn How To Fish

Hello to all the fisher people out there. This is going to be my first article in a great number that I will be coming out within the next few months. My goal that I want to achieve with these articles is to get everyone to enjoy the sport of fishing as much as I do. This first article will be a vague description on learning to fish. After this one I will be starting a very intense series that will help you get to your favourite fishing spot and what to do if your reel should break down in the back country. So I hope you enjoy because you are going to be seeing a lot of me in the near future. I intend for most of my articles to work for anybody including women and children. Once in a while I will submit some more technical issues but for the most part I plan on keeping these working for everybody. So let’s get started.

1. Who Do You Know
Everybody knows someone who likes to fish. It might be a friend, family member or a co-worker. Ask them if you can go fishing with them the next time you go. Most people are thrilled to have a new fishing buddy. While you are with them is the time to learn.

2. Internet Fishing
With the inception of the internet it has opened millions of doors to us to find everything we want to know about fishing. We can find out how to fish, where to fish, where to buy fishing gear and what gear is the best for different kinds of fishing.

3. Read About Fishing
An old but tested theory is your local library. It costs just about nothing for a library card or you can stay right there and read just about anything you want on fishing. It is often nice to just sit in a nice quiet building and absorb all the how to books about fishing.

4. Be Prepared
Anytime you go fishing you have to prepare yourself for the weather. You can go out on a nice sunny day in July and all of a sudden get nailed by a blistering rain storm or worse get covered in snow. Don’t laugh I have gotten myself into more than one snow storm in the middle of winter especially if you are fishing in the mountains. So make sure you’re always prepared for the worst.

5. Fishing Law
Okay now. It doesn’t matter where you go fishing. Everyplace has their own laws and regulations. Pretty much everywhere you go you need a fishing licence. Make sure you check into the regulations from where you are going to be. Not obeying the law could turn a great fishing trip into a devastating one in a hurry. Fines could be ant where from 50 dollars to several thousands of dollars. You could get your vehicle and equipment seized and even get your privileges revoked. So please pay close attention so that your fishing experience turns into the greatest thing you do.

This is the conclusion of my first article on the basics of fishing. I look forward to receiving comments from my readers. I will try and push these articles out as fast as I can but because I do so much on the internet my time is limited but I am going to put fishing as my priority and the only thing that will stop me from writing about fishing is if I am gone fishing.

Remember a bad day of fishing is still a better day than a good day at work.

Dale Mazurek

Dale Mazurek has been an avid fisherman for 35 years. He is self taught and has entered and one many tournaments. His expertise is walleye, pike and trout but has a commanding knowledge on just about any freshwater fish. You can check out his newly formed fishing blog at http://fishingtutor.blogspot.com/ you can also check out his new relationship blog at http://relationshiptidbits.blogspot.com/ if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email him at stcajo2009@yahoo.ca

Fishing is what I love to do best in the world. I like to think that I am very good at it. I have a commanding knowledge of all types of freshwater fishing and all the equipment needed to go with it. That is why I decided to go ahead and write my how to articles on fishing because I think everyone should get to experience the feeling of landing that whopper even if it is only half a pound.

No comments: