Friday, June 20, 2008
Now in the comfort of your own home and at the click of a mouse you can log online and get the information you need so that you can protect yourself the your family against the growing menace that has infiltrated our sociaty in the last ten years at an alarming rate. Credit card fraud and identity theft have risen dramatically and privacy data and funds are being stolen from innocent people all the time. With lifelock you can now protect yourself at a very low cost and also learn so much on how to remain free from the predators that want to steal all your data and hard earned money.
Lifelock reviews will give you an insight as to why this company is a cut above the rest and can really give you the best service and protection at an affordable price. You can also peruse through the lifelock blog at your leisure to get the best hints and tips and if you decide to take advantage of any lifelock promo codes then you will not only get one free month's protection but you will also a great discount on the yearly annual membership that is still a very reasonable price for the amount of service and identithy theft products you will recieve as a member.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Now in the comfort of your own home and at the click of a mouse you can safely peruse through an online casino bluebook at your leisure. This will enhance your knowledge about online casinos in a secure environment so that if you decide to play casino games online you are far less likely to get scammed. The site is updated regularly and has comprehensive listings of online casinos with ratings and reviews to match. There is also a listing of casinos that don't require you to invest a deposit which could be a good starter for the Casino Newbie. You can also find on the first page at a glance the top ten casino sites to make facilitating your choice an easier task.
The taste is fabulous and this is definitely one of those under rated fish recipes that doesn't get much of a look in.
This recipe will make about six large tacos. Northern Pike or trout can be substituted, but walleye is the best.
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp crushed oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt & pepper as you like
1 egg yolk
4-6 oz beer
Oil for frying
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 ripe avocado
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 to 1.5 lb walleye fillets
Lime for squeezing
1. Make the batter. In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, beer, and egg yolk. If the mixture is too thick, add a bit more beer, but don't let it get watery. It should be plenty thick to coat the fish.
2. Cover the batter and let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours. You can even let it sit overnight or through the work day.
3. When you are ready to start cooking the fish, heat the oil to 375. Mix the mayo, cilantro, and enough lime juice to make it "saucy." Slice the avocado. Slice the lettuce paper thin. And cut the fish into portions that will fit well in a taco after you fry them.
4. Once the oil is hot, dip the fish in the batter and get it well coated. Cook one to two slices at a time - depending on the size of the fillets. Drop a slice into the oil while the batter is still dripping off and fry it for about 3-5 minutes, turning half way through. While the fish is cooking, go ahead and steam the tortillas.
5. Grab a steamed tortilla, add a piece or two of fish, a couple slices of avocado, sprinkle on some lettuce, add sauce to taste, and just before you eat it, squeeze on some lime juice.